Our office has a lot more bling this week, as Wednesday was the 2013 Pinnacle Awards Ceremony for the Hoosier Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America.
We got the chance to mingle with other communications professionals at one of the city’s newest hotels, The Alexander, and view displays of some of the state’s best public relations work of 2012 before dinner and the awards presentation.
Hirons took home five Awards of Honor — given to programs and projects that rose above the standard in overall execution — and six Pinnacle Awards — given to programs and projects that demonstrated excellence in overall execution.
Awards of Honor:
- Social Media, for our work with Energizing Indiana
- Annual Report, for the City of Indianapolis Sustainability Report to the Community
- Annual Report, for the Wishard-Eskenazi Health Report to Our Community
- Collateral Materials, for the “Strengthening the Heart of the City” case statement
- Feature/Editorial Writing, for the YMCA/Meadows Redevelopment opinion editorial
- Marketing Communications, for our campaign for the Energizing Indiana program launch
- Media Relations, for our work with Energizing Indiana
- Special Event, for our planning and execution of the Eskenazi Health West 38th Street health center groundbreaking event
- Annual Report, for the Eskenazi Health Foundation Annual Report
- Feature/Editorial Writing, for the Indiana Energy Association editorial on rate climate
- Project Writing, for the script for the Eskenazi Health West 38th Street health center groundbreaking event
Thanks to sponsors Bandy Carroll Hellige, The Alexander, Monarch Beverage Company and ExactTarget for their support of the event. And congratulations to all the winners — we’ll see everyone next year!
— Deana Haworth, Senior Vice President, Director of Account Ser